It’s that time of year again. The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival begins tonight. My husband and I are passholders and go multiple times during the festival. It is so enjoyable.
There is always amazing food. Although a little pricy at times. Everything is served tapas style (or appetizer portion) and range anywhere from $2.00 to around $6.50. Many countries around the world are represented at this festival in addition to the normal compliment of countries normally in the World Showcase. My favorites are the Kefta pockets in Morocco, the Kielbasa & Potato Pierogie with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream from Poland, The Beef Empanada from Argentina, the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup at the Canada pavillion (be sure to have an ICE WINE – amazing!) I also love the Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll from Germany. There are so many of the offerings that I love!
They serve many many types of wine and beer and they several years they offered Moet Champagne. Beer lovers will be quite happy as will wine lovers.
Read on to Jennifer Cooks blog for the menu and pricing for the EPCOT FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
Another Great feature of the food and wine festival is the EAT TO THE BEAT Concert series. There are a few new bands as well as some old favorites like Starship. Heres’ the Lineup.
- September 28 – 30, 2012 Night Ranger (always a great show)
- October 1 – 3, 2012 Sugar Ray
- October 4 – 7, 2012 Starship (always a great show)
- October 8 – 10, 2012 Boys to Men
- October 11 & 12, 2012 Smashmouth
- October 13 & 14, 2012 Javier Colon, winner of The Voice – NEW!
- October 15 – 17, 2012 Air Supply
- October 18 & 19, 2012 Gin Blossoms (I saw them once when they opened for Toad the Wet Sprocket in the early 90’s)
- October 20 & 21, 2012 Survivor (always great)
- October 22 & 23, 2012 Hanson (looks like the Um, Bop boys have grown up)
- October 24 & 25, 2012 The Pointer Sisters
- October 26 – 28, 2012 Sister Hazel
- October 29 – 31, 2012 Billy Ocean
- November 1 & 2, 2012 .38 Special
- November 3 & 4, 2012 Howard Jones
- November 5 & 6, 2012 Blues Traveler
- November 7 & 8, 2012 Dennis DeYoung (of Styx) I adore his voice!
- November 9 – 12, 2012 Big Voodoo Daddy.
We are going tonight to see Night Ranger and sample some of the delicious food offerings. I cant wait!
Unfortunately, the Festival requires park admission. Current One day Magic Your Way pass is $89.00 (ages 10 and older) and $83.00 (ages three to 9)Florida residents one day ticket is also $89.00 . A three day (non park hopper- one park per day) option for $169.00. (Blackout dates apply).
Parking at the Walt Disney Resort is free for passholders but the cost for non passholders is
- Automobile, taxi, limo or motorcycle: $14.00
- Camper, trailer or RV: $15.00
- Bus or tractor trailer: $18.00
for all parks.